Thursday 30 September 2010

MILAN CHATTER WITH TOMMY TON, ANNA DELLO RUSSO AND OTHERS

I asked Milan Fashion Week's pop stars, editors and bloggers to reveal their favourite Milan moments for AnOther's blog.



Anna dello Russo: “I loved the Jil Sander show. There was no need for Raf to use any embellishments, because there was such a couture element to his colours! I also really enjoyed the Maurizio Cattelan opening. There was only a small group of fashion people invited to the show, so it was only us in a small room with the artist and the famous sculpture of the Pope. It was a really great fashion moment.”

Tommy Ton: “It’s multiple moments in one. I loved seeing Anna dello Russo. It feels like she brought fun back to fashion. I also loved Jil Sander and Prada the day before. It was an eye-awakening experience. Still, the thing that probably excited me the most this week is the new Harry Potter trailer!"

Leona Lewis: “I only flew in for the Cavalli show, so didn’t get to see anything else. It was really great though.”

Tim Blanks: “My favourite show was Prada. It was such an upbeat, sexy collection with so many charming little details. At the same time, I don’t remember now what her story was, but like all Prada collections it had an undertone of something else. I absolutely loved it.”

Outside Antonio Marras image by Samantha Casolari

No comments:

Post a Comment